Working with OEI
One Eye Industries is an international company based out of Calgary, AB Canada that designs and manufactures magnetic filtration systems. Our mission is to be the trusted partner of industrial machinery operators in the oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, municipality, military and transport industries.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic candidates craving the opportunity for progression within a rapidly growing organization.
If you’re interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for positions listed below.
Digital and Communications Marketing Coordinator
One Eye Industries is seeking a collaborative and enthusiastic go-getter to join and support our digital and communications team as marketing coordinator in our Calgary head office. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all industrial-marketing digital networks such as LinkedIn. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. This role will focus heavily on digital, and a full understanding of the integration of digital and traditional marketing with respect to content marketing is required. The role will include responsibility for planning, creating and analyzing digital marketing campaigns across industrial-marketing channels with a rapid growth trajectory.
The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, proven ability to strategically innovate for impact, be an effective and proactive contributor to a high performing team, be transparently willing to own the outcome of their actions in support of the team, and be excited about driving for metrics based results.
One Eye Industries is looking for a minimum of three to five years of industry experience, including marketing to industrial industries such as Oil and Gas, Mining and Manufacturing, as well as running strategic inbound campaigns to ideal-fit customers in those industries.
- Learn and understand the full marketing process and where all digital channels (paid, owned and earned) compliment or drive the marketing message for our business to our clients. This will include learning and understanding how to use other digital marketing tools, and to provide assistance to the leadership team as needed.
- Consistently employ a collaborative working style with an ability to work within a team in a hands-on capacity to achieve individual, team and organizational goals; specifically to work closely with project management, studio and account managers to ensure there is cohesion among all marketing creative and digital media content for production.
- Communicate clearly and concisely social and other required digital marketing results to ClearMotive leadership and to relevant clients. Will include the ability to learn and work with spreadsheets, Google Analytics, TrackUR, Adobe Suite, WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, and numerous other reporting and time management tools.
- Able to manage projects with solid engagement acumen and strong planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to support the Communications Manager with brand growth via exceptional literacy, editing and proofing/quality assurance, communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent proofing and editorial abiilty with strong attention to detail and time management is required.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to support creative teams and Communication and Digital Managers (including traffic generation, content creation and content strategy across internal and client based paid, owned and earned digital channels.)
- Well versed in managing, developing and growing social media sites with strategic focus on audience development, and a solid understanding of base acquisition and retention tactical strategy (including development and management of comprehensive content and editorial calendars.)
- Skilled at managing and updating the company website (WordPress CMS).
- Proven ability to create and implement external media, clients and partners list, and partnership strategy in conjunction with account management team and Communications Manager.
- Skilled with conversion rates and landing page optimization to develop strategic and tactical insights on business growth across digital channels with focus on owned properties and media collateral.
- Proven ongoing willingness to learn and improve skill-set and knowledge base with both online and offline tutorials and to report on findings to stay abreast of best-practice and changing digital landscape.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Marketing/Communications
- Demonstrated project management skills with creative problem-solving and planning
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing and related technologies
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Understanding of various communication tools (planning, web, publications, social media)
- Advanced experience in social media marketing.
- Proven interest in learning more about various digital channels, and willingness to grow rapidly in a changing environment.
WHAT WE PROMISE
To support industrial machinery operators around the world with a sustainable magnetic filtration solution that drives safer operations, reduces operating costs, and improves the environmental impact of operations.
To be the trusted partner of industrial machinery operators around the world.
OEI Magnetic Filtration is the simplest way to achieve rapid payback with the lowest risk, by extending the life of rotating equipment. As a result, safety is improved while substantially reducing costs and environmental impact of operations.
They say that “necessity is the mother of invention.” So perhaps, we invent to fulfil basic needs. We see a void and we believe we can make that void go away. Sometimes though, our goals are loftier than that: We believe our world can be substantially better. And this, is the true motivator behind invention.
Some inventions however, are flawed — where obsolescence is planned and built into the solution itself. Where something as fundamental as the approach to solving a problem can cause other problems. So, OEI has taken a loftier approach: we believe that we can solve tomorrow’s challenges with today’s technology — that magnetic filtration can address not only some needs, but also challenges beyond the imagination of our industrial world.
For 18 years, we’ve focused on achieving rapid payback with minimal risk. We’ve believed that we could improve safety while reducing the environmental impact of operations. And we’ve proven over and over that we can do it. Longer lasting equipment with better reliability and reduced operating costs: This is what drives us. This is our better world. This is our better solution.
4344 12th Street SE Calgary,
AB T2G 3H9 Canada
(403) 242 4221
One Eye Industries Inc. does not directly offer or supply engineering services. Our final designs and products
are approved through qualified and legally authorized companies and individuals, including third parties, when appropriate.