Working with OEI
One Eye Industries is an international company based out of Calgary, AB Canada that designs and manufactures magnetic filtration systems. Our mission is to be the trusted partner of industrial machinery operators in the oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, municipality, military and transport industries.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic candidates craving the opportunity for progression within a rapidly growing organization.
If you’re interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for positions listed below.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Outside Sales Representative will reach his or her business targets through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to customer sites.
This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
• Customer Focus
• Energy & Stress
• Mediating and Negotiating
• Problem Solving
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Result Focus
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• Ethics and Integrity
• Accountability and Dependability
• Team Work
• Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s)/service(s) while on-site.• Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
• Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
• Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
• Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
• Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
• Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
• Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts.
• Make front-line assessment of market conditions and advise company Account Managers and marketing staff of findings.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Must possess a valid drivers license and/or passport.
• Experience with customer relationship management software.
• Frequent travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day.
• Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Occasional lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
• Overtime as required.
WHAT WE PROMISE
To support industrial machinery operators around the world with a sustainable magnetic filtration solution that drives safer operations, reduces operating costs, and improves the environmental impact of operations.
To be the trusted partner of industrial machinery operators around the world.
OEI Magnetic Filtration is the simplest way to achieve rapid payback with the lowest risk, by extending the life of rotating equipment. As a result, safety is improved while substantially reducing costs and environmental impact of operations.
They say that “necessity is the mother of invention.” So perhaps, we invent to fulfil basic needs. We see a void and we believe we can make that void go away. Sometimes though, our goals are loftier than that: We believe our world can be substantially better. And this, is the true motivator behind invention.
Some inventions however, are flawed — where obsolescence is planned and built into the solution itself. Where something as fundamental as the approach to solving a problem can cause other problems. So, OEI has taken a loftier approach: we believe that we can solve tomorrow’s challenges with today’s technology — that magnetic filtration can address not only some needs, but also challenges beyond the imagination of our industrial world.
For 18 years, we’ve focused on achieving rapid payback with minimal risk. We’ve believed that we could improve safety while reducing the environmental impact of operations. And we’ve proven over and over that we can do it. Longer lasting equipment with better reliability and reduced operating costs: This is what drives us. This is our better world. This is our better solution.
4344 12th Street SE Calgary,
AB T2G 3H9 Canada
(403) 242 4221
One Eye Industries Inc. does not directly offer or supply engineering services. Our final designs and products are approved through qualified and legally authorized companies and individuals, including third parties, when appropriate.